Dates and times
- Midterm #1: Wednesday, September 28, during class
- Midterm #2: Thursday, October 27, during class
- Final: Friday, December 16 at 0755, room TBA
No study sheets or other aids are allowed for the midterm exams.
Students will be allowed to make and bring one study sheet to use during part of the final exam. The second half of the final exam will be done without any study sheets or other aids. Here are the detailed regulations:
- Each sheet must be standard letter-size paper (8.5 by 11 inches).
- Sheets must be individually prepared. This means that, although the content can be the same between students, everyone's study sheet should be unique. Students are encouraged to study in groups and talk about study sheet content, but must actually make their own.
- Study sheets will be collected with the exams.