Dates and times
- Midterm: Tuesday, March 8,
- Final: TBD
Students will be allowed to make and bring study sheets to use during the exam. One sheet is allowed for the midterm, and two for the final. Here are the detailed regulations:
- Each sheet must be standard letter-size paper (8.5 by 11 inches).
- Sheets must be individually prepared. This means that, although the content can be the same between students, everyone's study sheet should be unique. Students are encouraged to study in groups and talk about study sheet content, but must actually make their own.
- The statement above also means that crib sheets may not include direct screenshots or captures from the course webpage content. You have to copy it yourself.
- Study sheets will be collected with the exams. Midterm study sheets will be returned for use during the final.