||robot encapsulates all of the needed nodes to make the functions interface|
with the ros hardware.
Specific functions will only work if those nodes have been started (for
example, .turn() will only work if the robot's "legs" have been turned on)
||Methods defined here:|
- This constructor connects to the robot and starts the communication with
the robot and the kinect.
- drive(self, angSpeed=0, linSpeed=0)
- Uses the continuous_driver package to start the robot driving at the given
speed. Will return immediately, and the robot will keep moving at that
speed until told otherwise.
- :return: a Tuple with roll, pitch, and yaw (presumably the first two are 0
for this robot, unless things have gone quite wrong)
- getBumpStatus returns the bumper states to the User
- Returns a depth image, where the each pixel is a single float containing the distance from the camera of that pixel. "I don't know"s are nans.
- :return: the most recent image taken by the camera
- :return: robot's location from in the map frame from MCL as an (x,y,yaw) tuple
- :return: the map from Cartographer
- :return: robot's entire odom data
- :return: (x,y,yaw) tuple from the odometer
- Flashes the light on the robot (useful for checking connection or for raves)
- printMap prints out all of the occupancy grid information gleemed from
- Uses drive() to stop the robot.