Your Name: ___________________________ Your Alpha:___________________ Section: _________
Step/Function(s) # being submitted: 0 1 2 3 4 4.5 5
Describe any extra credit performed: _______________________________________________________
amount of credit his assignment is eligible for (check one):
□ Full credit (i.e. submitted before "COB" on due date. See policy for "COB" definition.)
□ 3^N off (i.e. submitted by "COB" on Nth business day after due date. For me, N = ________ (fill in if late) )
Honor: By my signature below, I certify that all work on this project
(except where documented otherwise) is my own.
[Recall that CS Department Policy only allows help either directly
from your instructor or, with your instructor's direct permission, from
a reference source outside the course material. This year's IC210
Course Policy also allows help from the other IC210 instructors, but
any such help must, be documented.]
By my second signature below, I certify that I gave no assistance to anyone else on this project.
Feedback (reasonable answers required for full credit but will not
otherwise affect your grade)
1. How long did this assignment take you to complete, outside of class?
0 to 5hrs, 5 to 9hrs, 9 to 13hrs, 13-17hrs, 17+hrs:
2. What was the best part about his assignment?
3. The worst?
4. Do you think your assignment is ...(circle one)
5. If you couldn't get his assignment mostly correct and complete, what
was the primary reason? (circle one or two)
- All correct and complete
- Mostly correct and complete Mostly correct, but not complete
- Mostly complete, but not all correct Neither correct nor complete
Didn't start soon enough
Too busy with other things
Was harder than I expected
Couldn't understand directions
Couldn't understand the concepts
6. Was this assignment: (circle one)
Way too easy
Little too easy
Little too hard
Way too hard
7. In class/lecture, was the discussion of material relevant to this
Way too slow
Little too slow
Little too fast
Way too fast
8. Is there anything that we (the instructors) could have done better?
Or other comments?