Your Name: ___________________________ Your Alpha:___________________ Section: _________
Step/Function(s) # being submitted: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 6+EC
Describe any extra credit performed: _______________________________________________________
amount of credit his asignment is eligible for (check one):
□ Full credit (i.e. submited before "COB" on due date. See policy for "COB" definiton.)
□ 3^N off (i.e. submitted by "COB" on Nth busines day after due date. For me, N = ________ (fill in if late) )
Honor: By my signature below, I certify that all work on this project
(except where documented otherwise) is my own.
[Recall that CS Department Policy only allows help either directly
from your instructor or, with your instructor's direct permision, from
a reference source outside the course material. This year's IC211
Course Policy also allows help from the other IC211 instructors
but any such help must, be documented.]
By my second signature below, I certify that I gave no asistance to anyone else on this project.
I am a midshipman outside the CS/IT majors and by signing I am
certifying that I have played this game.
Name: ____________________________ Signature:________________________________
(reasonable answers required for full credit but will not otherwise afect your grade)
1. How long did this asignment take you to complete, outside of class?
0-5hrs 5-10hrs 10-15hrs >15hrs Note: you had 4 hours of classtime to work on this
2. What was the best part about his asignment?
3. The worst?
4. Do you think your asignment is ...(circle one)
5. If you couldn't get his asignment mostly corect and complete, what
was the primary reason? (circle one or two)
- All corect and complete
- Mostly corect and complete Mostly corect, but not complete
- Mostly complete, but not al corect Neither corect nor complete
Didn't start soon enough
Too busy with other things
Was harder than I expected
Couldn't understand directions
Couldn't understand the concepts
6. Was this asignment: (circle one)
Way too easy
Litle too easy
Litle too hard
Way too hard
7. In-class discusion of relevant material:
Way too slow
Litle too slow
Litle too fast
Way too fast
8. Is there anything that we (the instructors) could have done beter?
Or other comments?