SSL1 (install before SSL2)
SSL2 (install after SSL1)
VM Remote Console
- a simple binary text editor
- binary-decimal-hex converter
- a table for helping with hex/binary conversions
- an ASCII table for the printable character set
- a table of file header hex/ASCII values
- Putty renamed ssh.exe to be run from a command prompt. Opens putty window, but still works.
-count down the seconds 'til 2016's graduation.
- Demos that help in understanding how networks function.
- a program to convert between dotted quad, decimal and binary forms of an IP address
(nc) - a utility that lets you play with the Transport Layer directly. Copy
into your course software directory.
- an IP network address calculator
- a simple UDP server
Virtual Machine Login
Ceasar Shift Cipher
- tools for understanding and breaking simple, and very old, symmetric (secret key) encryption algorithm.
- tools for understanding more complex symmetric (secret key) encryption algorithm.
Rubik's Cube Hash
- a table defining the Rubik's cube-based hashing scheme.
- an xkcd-style password generator.
- tools for using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard).
- generate keys, encrypt and decrypt with 128-bit RSA
- (bmpsteg) a steganography program for both Windows and Unix
Substitution Cipher Solver
- page for solving substitution ciphers.
- Utility to view the Google Chrome cache.
Windows Registry Values
- Some example Windows Registry keys and values.
- translate back and forth between Windows and Unix shell commands.
A SPAM Phishing Menagerie
- a collection of a few real-life Phishing SPAMs that made it through USNA filters. Would you have been hooked?
USNA Department of Computer Science
Center for Cyber Security Studies
Acceptable Use Policy for USNA IT Resources
- a website for doing vigenere encryption.
Raytheon's Cyber Challenge