Q E P C A D - QEPCAD Cell Documentation
Cell : a qepcad data structure
(LEVEL, CHILD, ASSIGNED, TRUTH, SAMPLE, INDX, SIGNPF, HOWTV,
DEGSUB, MULSUB). Note that the constants LEVEL, CHILD,
ASSIGNED, TRUTH, SAMPLE, INDX, SIGNPF, HOWTV,
DEGSUB, MULSUB which define the positions of this data in the
list are defined in qepcad.h.
- LEVEL - the level of the cell.
- CHILD - a list of qepcad Cell data structures, the children.
- ASSIGNED - Assignment flag (for parallel execution only).
- TRUTH - the truth value of the cell: TRUE, FALSE, or UNDET.
- SAMPLE - a sample point data structure.
- INDX - the index of the cell as a list.
- SIGNPF - a list (S_1,...,S_k), where k is the LEVEL of the cell.
S_i is a list (s_1,...,s_n) where n is the number of k-i+1 level
projection factors, and s_j is the sign of P_(k-i+1,j) in the cell.
- HOWTV - how the truth value was assigned, the possibilities
are BYTEV = trial evaluation, BYPRP = propogation,
BYEQC = equational constraint, and NOTDET = not determined.
- DEGSUB - List of degrees of substituted projection factors.
- MULSUB - List of multiplicities of substituted projection
factors. The list of
multiplicities of substituted projection factors is a list
((i_1,e_1),...,(i_n,e_n)), n >= 0, with i_1 < i_2 < ... < i_n
and each e_j > 0 where the i_j are the second indices of all
k-level projection factors which are zero in the cell and e_j
is the multiplicity of the zero. This is a null list for
each sector, a non-null list for each section.
Christopher W Brown
Last modified: Tue Jul 30 15:25:13 EDT 2002