Research and Publications
I am interested in algebra, topology, and combinatorics.
My current research is mainly on multiple zeta
values and related topics. Recent publications:
- `Harmonic-number summation identities, symmetric functions,
and multiple zeta values,' Ramanujan J. 42 (2017), 501-526;
- `On multiple zeta values of even arguments,' Int. J. Number Theory
13 (2017), 705-716; preprint
- `Quasi-shuffle products revisited' (with K. Ihara), J. Algebra
481 (2017), 293-326; preprint
- `Zeros of the digamma function and its Barnes G-function
analogue,' (with István Mező), Integral Transforms
Spec. Funct. 28 (2017), 846-858.
A list of older talks is available, as well as
a full publication list and detailed
research description. Mainly for my own
convenience I have assembled a page of professional
- ``Multiple Zeta Values and Alternating Multiple Zeta Values Arising from
a Combinatorial Problem," Workshop on Periods and Regulators, Hausdorff
Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany, January 17, 2018
- ``A Combinatorial Problem that Produces Interesting Numbers," USNA
CATS Seminar, USNA, April 16, 2018 (slides available).
- ``(Poly)logarithmic Integrals and Multiple Zeta Values," Number Theory
Seminar, Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik, Bonn, Germany, June 20, 2018
- ``Quasi-shuffle Algebras and the Interpolated Product," Conference
on Multiple Zeta Values and Related Topics, Kyushu University, Fukuoka,
Japan, June 11, 2019
The material above is my own research and a
disclaimer applies to it.