Research and Publications
I am interested in algebra, topology, and combinatorics.
My current research is mainly on multiple zeta
values and related topics. Recent publications:
- `Updown categories: generating functions and universal covers,'
Discrete Math. 339 (2016), 906-922; preprint
- `Sums of products of Riemann zeta tails,' Mediterr. J. Math.
13 (2016), 2771-2781; preprint
- `Harmonic-number summation identities, symmetric functions,
and multiple zeta values,' Ramanujan J. 42 (2017), 501-526;
- `On multiple zeta values of even arguments,' Int. J. Number Theory
13 (2017), 705-716; preprint
- `Quasi-shuffle products revisited' (with K. Ihara), J. Algebra,
to appear; preprint
A list of older talks is available, as well as
a full publication list and detailed
research description. Mainly for my own
convenience I have assembled a page of professional
- ``Odd Relatives of Multiple Zeta Values," USNA Mathematics Colloquium,
April 6, 2016 (slides available).
- ``Sum Theorems for Multiple Zeta Values, Old and New," Number Theory
Seminar, Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik, Bonn, Germany, June 29, 2016
- ``Interpolated Multiple Zeta Values," USNA Mathematics Colloquium,
October 12, 2016 (slides available).
The material above is my own research and a
disclaimer applies to it.