Research and Publications
I am interested in algebra, topology, and combinatorics.
My current research is mainly on multiple zeta
values and related topics. Recent publications:
- `Zeros of the digamma function and its Barnes G-function
analogue,' (with István Mező), Integral Transforms
Spec. Funct. 28 (2017), 846-858.
- `An odd variant of multiple zeta values,' Commun. Number Theory
Phys. 13 (2019), 529-567; preprint
- `Quasi-shuffle algebras and applications,' in Algebraic
Combinatorics, Resurgence, Moulds and Applications, Vol. 2,
European Math. Soc., Berlin, 2020, pp. 327-348; preprint
- `An asymptotic series for an integral' (with M. Kuba, M. Levy, and
G. Louchard), Ramanujan Journal 53 (2020), 1-25.
- Logarithmic integrals, zeta values, and tiered binomial coefficients,'
(with M. Kuba), Monatshefte für Mathematik 195 (2021),
A list of older talks is available, as well as
a full publication list and detailed
research description. Mainly for my own
convenience I have assembled a page of professional
- ``Multiple Zeta Values, Iterated Integrals, and Labeled Posets,"
Combinatorics Seminar, George Washington University, Washington, DC,
October 3, 2019 (slides available).
- ``Multiple Zeta Values and Their Extended Family," Oberseminar,
Max Planck Institut für Mathematik, Bonn, Germany, March 5, 2020.
- ``Calculating with Pictures, or How to Stay (Mostly) Sane in
a Pandemic," USNA CATS Seminar, USNA, February 4, 2022
- ``Formulas for Multiple Zeta-Star Values," USNA CATS Seminar, USNA,
March 31, 2023 (slides available).
The material above is my own research and a
disclaimer applies to it.