David Joyner, Math Department
Calculus 2 - SM122
Integral calculus course webpage
Sample Tests and quizzes
- An old final from 2009-2010, with solutions.
- A old test 1 (from a slightly different syllabus, so be careful),
- A old test 2 (from a slightly different syllabus, so be careful),
- A old test 4 (from a slightly different syllabus, so be careful).
- Old final exams, and with solutions.
Sage can integrate some simple functions on its own:
sage: f = x^3 sage: f.integral(x) 1/4*x^4 sage: integral(x^3,x) 1/4*x^4 sage: f = x*sin(x^2) sage: integral(f,x) -1/2*cos(x^2)
There are interactive Sage examples in the next two links.
- interactive numerical integration using the midpoint rule
- interactive Taylor series More examples are at the Sage website Differentiation, Solving Equations, and Symbolic Computation