Analysis Options Tab
This tab is on the options form,
brought up from the Options menu selection.
- Use sea level for statistics: you can use or not
use sea level (defined as 0 elevation) when
computing slope and elevation statistics.
- Drainage flow options
- Slope map
- Statistical sampling interval
- Graph width and height for analysis graphs.
- Clip tails for histograms, and tail size: use if you do not want
to see a few extreme values to bias the histogram (because the
program uses a limited number of evenly spaced bin), you should set
this. Be careful and remember you have done this.
- Terrain category percentages
- Confirm openness directions
- Dune height/wavelength/height
- Least cost path options
Last revision 1/16/2022