Bottom Panel Controls
- Immediate redraws: when you change a setting, the map will
immediately redraw. If the layer takes a long time to draw,
you might want to one redraw after making all changes, wuth the
- Labels (all records)
- Outline polygon
- Track bar sets opacity
- Redraw map: clear map of any temporary overlays, but does
not redraw this layer
- Area/line/point symbol characteristics
- Plot: redraw this layer. If you have immediate
redraws enabled, this will not often be necessary.
- Help: display this topic.
- Display: change the display option
This panel is used for many options on the PLOT button on the table display
Last revision 9/24/2018