Data Base Table Display
Database accessory files.
- Remove column from display with
Hide button. The column will still be in the database.
- Rearrange columns by dragging the column
name with the mouse. The left boundary of the column
being moved will become a thick line, and it will move to
show its new position.
- Change a column's width by putting the
cursor over the right boundary of the column name cell,
and when the mouse cursor changes drag to adjust the
Edit data in table:
- Select "Edit GIS data base" option options form, of
options tab. You must do
this before opening the database.
- Check "Edit" checkbox on this form. This
will only appear if "Edit GIS data base"
option was selected first.