STATS button on table
display window. Pick either a single field, or two fields.
Single field option also available by
double clicking on field name
- Two columns, the selected field and the number of occurrences in the
(possibly filtered) database
- You can change the font, save as a CSV or HTML file, and sort
ascending/descending by either alphabetical value in the field or the
- Input database with list of tornadoes, with the
FIPS code for
county where each occurred.
- This option produces the number of tornadoes in each county.
- Note the field is the state and county FIPS code, and n is the
number of tornadoes.
- Save this as a CSV file, and then import that as a database.
- Link/join data base to a county
- Plot number of tornadoes per county, or compute the
number of tornadoes per square kilometer.
- Option shows the number of times a string occurs in either of the
- Possible use: The input data base has lists of towns, in two fields, recording