DB Menu Options
Menu Option when a map window is active,
to open vector database.
- Load: opens database with its
Map query or
- Standard: load states, counties, rivers, or highways. This will
open the table for use in operations like masking. The files to use
are defined on Directories tab of
Map Overlays also opens these.
- Load cartographic overlay: opens a database
with a list of layers solely for use as a map
- Load OSM overlay: pick the directory with the
- Shape file grouping
- Merge multiple CSV/TXT files: alll files must have the same structure,
and they will be loaded into a single DBF, in alphabetical order. This
is intended to work with GPS log files; there will be no intermediate files
left on the hard disk.
Last revision 1/14/2018