These could be re-enabled if anyone actually uses them. Most were related to
TerraBase II. We are working to
eliminate duplicate procedures and code.
- MGT--use newer options in the geological oceanography course
- UAV scenario
- Target approach
- Import ERDAS LAN/GIS and IMG formats. Might work the GDAL.
- Import CSIL index.
- Gazetteer indexing (too many points were outside state or national
border to make this very useful)
- Read old format USGS DOQQ;
- Import USGS DLG
- Button to open Geotrans
- Data sets formerly in the USGS
database and NGA
data base and DIN Indexes must now use Map library
- Scanner operations.
- DXF digitizing, display, and contour line export. Contour line export uses shape files.
- Display PNT vector
- Alberta ASCII DEM import
- NLAPS TM BSQ: the
USGS/EROS format for Landsat TM, in band sequential format.
- Read/write Targa (TGA) graphics format. If
you need need, save as a BMP and find a program to convert.
- Modis Rapid Response
- Blue Marble
- GPS NMEA logging not working and special waypoint. You probably want to do
this on a tablet or cell phone anyway, and standard GIS database operations.
- NGA data format options, and other military operations
- Direct plot VPF.
- Do anything with RPF TOC files. Use
- Import CDs from NGA with DTED and RPF. Use Windows
commands to copy them to the correct directions, and then index them.
- Use FalconView data in FalconView directory structure.
- IPADS base map generation
Evaluation and CGM demonstration, for Geosym display of VPF
- PAPA (Pipeline
Automated Planning Aid)
Command line parameters no longer supported:
- -PAPA: Pipeline
- -MEA: MEA mode.
- -DTSS: display DTSSOP
Last revision 1/13/2019