Drag geography maps
Options set on Geology/Geography
form. Create maps showing geographic variations.
on the Map
toolbar icon to open the climates database.
Select a station, and drag its climograph to the desired location on the map.
- Click slowly and carefully on the station.
- Wait for the graph to appear.
- Move to the desired location.
- Double click.
One Options sets the color of
the line connecting the climograph to its map location. The
optimal color depends on the base map you
Sunrise-sunset icon on Main
toolbar, or from Analyze
- Do not double click
- Depress the left mouse button.
- Drag graph to desired location. A line will trail
from the map location to the graph.
- Release left mouse button.
Last revision 9/15/2009