Works with any map
with a DEM associated.
- Hide map grids if you do not want MICRODEM to add
UTM or lat/long grid.
shading options use a reflectance
merge, and set the sun location for shading
- Terrain shadows
- Stereo mode:
for red-blue glasses.
- Stereo pair: creates two maps with a
different viewport, which can for instance be used in
the Geowall. These can also
be saved and displayed on a 3D capable monitor with shutter
glasses. If you select this option, you will be taken into a
stereo viewing window.
- Separate DEM: use a DEM for the elevations; particularly effective for slope maps, Landcover grids,
differences maps, and similar maps.
- Max Displacement: affects the amount of vertical exaggeration. The displacement
for the second image is computed based on the relief in the map
area. The points with the highest relief above the low spot on
the map will be displaced this number of pixels, scaled to smaller
displacements until the low spot on the map will not be displaced.
- Twin pairs file name: Output files will be placed in \mapdata\images.