Menu choice available with a DEM available for the active
- Mask map
- Mark as missing submenu
- DEM Holes submenu
- Reclassify: take a single value, and replace it with a new value
- Single value
- Range to single value
- All valid to single value
- Replace from second grid: every valid value in the second,
already opened grid will replace the nearest grid posting in the
grid being edited.
- Class by distance
- Remove: set a threshold. If a single point is this much,
or more, higher or lower than all eight neighbors, it will be
replaced with the average of those eight points.
- Single point spires
- Single point pits
- Flatten tails
- Flatten Lake:
- Outline regions submenu (below)
- Single grid arithmetic
(or map algebra)
- Set z units: if the program has the wrong units for the z
values, you can set them here (or by edits to the DEM Header).
If you change the units here, they will only be in memory, unless
you Save DEM.
- Integer codes (which will not interpolate values, but show the
closest value in the data grid)
- Vertical datum shift: you can shift between the WGS84 ellipsoid,
and the EGM2008 geoid. The shift file from NGA must be
- Edit point elevations
- Edit DEM grid
- Reload DEM: if you have unsaved edits you want to
discard, you can reload the original DEM.
- Edit gazetteer symbology
- Edit fans
- Quarter DEM
- Re-register image
- Merge all images
|Outline regions options:
- region of interest--outline a polygon, and the program will
subset the DEM to include just the points within it.
- region to fill holes with reference DEM
- region to replace values with reference DEM
Last revision 5/5/2018