Menu choice available with a DEM available for the active
- Mask map
- Mark as missing submenu
- DEM Holes submenu
- Reclassify: replace values with a new value. In some cases
it might create a new grid.
- Remove: set a threshold. If a single point is this much,
or more, higher or lower than all eight neighbors, it will be
replaced with the average of those eight points.
- Single point spires
- Single point pits
- Flatten tails
- High end
- Low end
- Flatten Lake
- Outline regions submenu (below)
- Single grid arithmetic
- Set z units
- Vertical datum shift: shift between
and EGM2008 geoid.
- Edit point elevations
- Edit DEM grid
- Reload DEM: if you have unsaved edits you want to
discard, you can reload the original DEM.
- Edit gazetteer symbology
- Edit fans
- Edit VAT-DBF (colors, category names): opens the file for
edits; you must close, and then the map will be redrawn with the
- Quarter DEM
- Re-register image
- Merge all images
|Outline regions options:
- region of interest--outline a polygon, and the program will
subset the DEM to include just the points within it.
- region to fill holes with reference DEM
- region to replace values with reference DEM
Last revision 3/29/2023