Option on the Analyze menu.
|Select a file and get a pop up window with its metadata and
- ESRI Shapefile
- DBF file
- LAS--you can find if the problem is
with MICRODEM, or the data files.
- via MICCRODEM--this will be
faster, as it just reads the header
- via Lasinfo--reads the entire file, and provides some
- Geotiff: you can view the structure of a TIFF or GEOTIFF.
This may require looking upt the GEOTIFF specs to make full sense of
- GDALinfo: GeoPDF, GetTIFF, or IMG
- MrSid imagery: image only available if you have
downloaded the tools from Lizard Tech.
- XTF sidescan
- Map projection
Last revision 2/11/2018