GEOTIFF Multiband, Multifile
Some satellite imagery in GEOTIFF format, with
each band in a separate file
- Landsat data from USGS
- IKONOS 1 and 4 m imagery
- Open a single band. It must have 'BLU' or 'GRN' or
'RED' or 'NIR' in characters 10-12 of the file name.
- Confirm that you want to open the 4 band, 4 m IKONOS
- Use like any other image.
- This uses the file naming scheme on the data sets I have
seen. If this is not standard, you will be prompted to
enter the data set names.
- QuickBird 0.61 and 1 m imagery
The GEOTIFF data files can be used in different ways
depending on the data set:
Last revision 3/28/2022