Using Hyperspectral Imagery
Best used with Hyperion
data. Some older data might still work, but have not been tested recently.
Intended for Hyperion
- Basic band stats: range, average, and standard deviation. It
also finds which bands have no data, and marks the band list for those
- Unsupervised classification
- Satellite histograms
- Grid scattergrams
- DNs at point: Checkbox selects
graphs in terms of wavelength instead of band number.
- Correlation matrix
- Picking a band changes the display to grayscale for that band.
- False color
- True color
- RGB pick: select the colors for the RGB display
Requires spectral reflectance library.
Reflectance library spectra: pick multiple files if desired for a
file open dialog.
Pick single files from the list box.
Last revision 12/21/2017