Option on Raster GIS menu.
- Find all contiguous regions with non missing values
- Compute centroid of each region
- Set a minimum region size by number of pixels
- Regions will have an integer code going from 1 up to the number of
- You will be required to save this file, so that the VAT table that goes
with it can be located.
- This can be used, if you have sequential time grids, for Feature migration.
||Map of features grid. Each feature will have a different color
if there are not too many features.
Red squares are the centroids, which might not be within the regions
||Table accompanying grid.
- NPts: number of grid points in the region.
- Lat/Long for the centroid.
- Bounding box in terms of the grid coordinates. These allow
Last revision 10/9/2013