Menu choice with active map window with an image.
- Add TM windows
- Open multi-grids for raster analysis to perform statistics on
satellite imagery, it must be converted to grids and loaded into
memory. If these have not been created, they will be created and
saved; thereafter, loading should be very fast.
- All bands: all Landsat bands except panchromatic band 8
- VIS and NIR surface bands: Landsat bands except for
panchromatic band 8, the TIR bands, and the cirrus band.
- Multi-grids raster analysis
- Create new band (Filter,
- Satellite histograms: graph of DN versus the number of pixels with that DN.
- Multiple grid masking
- Dilate/erode image
- Line detection (Hough transform)
- Optimum index factor: OIF uses total variance within bands and
correlation coefficient between bands,. It will compute all
possible 3-band combinations. The combinations with high total
variance within bands and low correlations between bands will have high
OIF. These combinations should have the maximum extractable
information since they use bands with the least redundancy in the remotely
- Spectral library graph
- Create DBF table from image--currently limited to
the number of points that can be used for cluster
analysis. The table will cover the current map area, and
subsample so that the number of points will be less than allowed by
- Image negative--displays the image in negative format (color
composites can look very surreal). Repeated selections toggle this
- Landsat QA
- DNs at point:
- Orfeo toolbox
- Quick classification
If you have a tiled Geotiff, many of these options will not work correctly.
You can use the
Last revision 12/20/2017