Imagery Merge and
Landsat 7 TM data
Springs California. Panchromatic and merged imagery at 15
m scale, with Bands 4-3-2 blown up with interpolated reflectances.
|Bands 4-3-2 in R-G-B, 30 m pixels
||Bands 4-3-2 in RGB to give the hue, and band 8
to give the intensity. 15 m pixels
|Band 8 (panchromatic), 15 m pixels
To get merge:
- Open a Landsat 7 or 8 scene.
& zoom to the region you want. The map will be at
100% magnification for the pan band, and 200% for the other bands
- Band to pick the three color merge you want:
true color, false color, or custom.
- Pick the Pan sharpen button
- The current 3 band color merge will be drawn with 200%
- The pan band will be drawn at 100% magnification.
- The color merge will be overlaid to give the hue, and the intensity
will be from the pan band.
Data that can be used:
- Landsat 7 and 8 data in GEOTIFF
Data that could be used if we had samples for testing:
- IKONOS 1 m Pan and 4 m
- QuickBird 0.61 and 1 m
Last revision 9/23/2019