Tab on options form,
from Options menu selection.
- Auto fill holes on DEM merge
- Neighbors only in 2 directions
- Max gap to fill (radius looking out in each direction, N, S, E, W)
- GeoPDF: layers for export on US Topo maps
- Wrap ETOPO5-- show ETOPO5 1½ times or 2 times, so that both the
Pacific and Atlantic appear in full rather than split at
the edge of the map.
- Import floating point DEMs as 32
bit values rather than convert to 16 bit integers.
- Missing values set to sea
level--set this with care.
- Assume negative values missing--set this with extreme care; you could
find yourself at Badwater ( Death Valley), or the Dead Sea.
- Option to assume missing values during DEM import.
- Option to always verify world file datums.
- Merge DEMs with different datums
- Open vegetation grid map: Option when loading a vegetation grid
to show the map or not.
- GeoJSON: set the number of decimals for ASCII data exports. You
trade off file size for accuracy; the best solutions depend on the units of
Last revision 6/12/2017