Tab on options form,
from Options menu selection.
- Auto fill holes on DEM merge
- Neighbors only in 2 directions
- Max gap to fill (radius looking out in each direction, N, S, E, W)
- GeoPDF: layers for export on
US Topo maps
GDAL cannot curently handle these
- Wrap ETOPO5-- show ETOPO5 1½ times or 2 times, so that both the
Pacific and Atlantic appear in full rather than split at
the edge of the map.
- Import floating point DEMs as 32
bit values rather than convert to 16 bit integers.
- Missing values set to sea
level--set this with care.
- Assume negative values missing--set this with extreme care; you could
find yourself at Badwater ( Death Valley), or the Dead Sea.
- Option to assume missing values during DEM import.
- Option to always verify world file datums.
- Open vegetation grid map: Option when loading a vegetation grid
to show the map or not.
- GeoJSON: set the number of decimals for ASCII data exports. You
trade off file size for accuracy; the best solutions depend on the units of
- Set the Nav options, and whether they are automatically added when you
import FIT files.
- delete metadaa Geotiff DEM files. These are big, and for most
users not useful. If you know enough to use them and want to same
them, you need to change the default.
Last revision 10/6/2021