Modify Menu--Map Window
Choices will depend on the type of
map, and current options.
- Map Area
- Set DEM with map: for images and vector maps. This DEM will be used for showing
elevations as you roam over the map.
- Display Parameter: set the parameter used for coloring the map.
- Map marginalia
- Map shading options
- Missing data color
- Slope Categories
- Colors from grid categories
- DEM/Image merge (NLCD example)
- Color from DEM (currently disabled)
- Color from image
- Duplicate map window
fan/viewshed (DEM must be
- Interpolate satellite colors
- Satellite histograms--the histogram can determine how the program
sets satellite image contrast.
- Use current subset--the histogram will be recomputed, for
the rectangular region currently on screen.
- Combine current images--combine the histograms for
satellite images 1 and 2, and apply to both images.
- Save histogram
- Recolor DRG
- Merge color scene
- No changes to map
- Edit shape file group
- Force redraw base map layer
- Force redraw legends and scalebars
- Force complete redraw--deletes all stored layers. Should
not be needed, but in case you do something and a layer should be redrawn
but is not, this option is available.
- Clear WMS overlay.
Last revision 10/25/2015