Multiple Grid Masking
- Pick open grids lets you pick from the grids that were previously
opened. Selection of this option will clear the current selection.
- Add single grid: add a grid to the current selection and does not open a
map for the grid..
- Load DEM list. Will clear the current selection. Opens a database with a list of grids, and the
min/max for the mask.
- Save DEM list saves to a database.
Training point statistics: Grid statistics
for all grids for each class.
Changes added late 6/13/13:
- Upped grid limit to 7
- ReqN checkbox. If this is checked, if the point does not match the
criteria for that grid, it will not be included in the mask.
- Save mask: save as a grid. Useful if you do not create a separate
mask map (in which case you can use File, Save DEM).
Changes added late 6/11/13:
- Mask map, which can be:
- Separate: makes a map with just the mask.
- Overlaid: overlay on the initial map.
This provides context, and reduces screen
clutter by not adding another map.
- Grid maps: you can show the map for grids loaded on this
form, or save screen clutter and not show them.
- Save mask for all the grids
Use checkboxes determine if the grid is used or not in the masking.
This lets you rapidly see the effect of a single layer.
Lock checkboxes means the min/max will not be changed.
Change min/max. All grids being used and not locked will be entered.
- Either overwrite each time, or create new masks (which you must be
careful to keep track of).
- The mask can either have the number of matches, or just a single integer
code which you can specify.
- You can specify the minimum number of matches.
Save table (HTML) creates an HTML file and opens it in the browser. This
includes all information in the grid..
Last revision 12/3/2015