What's New in MICRODEM
Version 8.0 first appeared in May 2004 and was retired in
General new options or improvements:
- New DEM Format.
- Save DEMs in 3D formats (OBJ and DXF)
- Save DEMs as PGM files (no cartographic information,
incorrect scaling if lat/long DEM).
- Read CDED from zip file with two halves of the DEM, and index in the
new integrated database.
- Create DEM map covering the exact same area as an image.
It will be interpolated with the same area and spacing as
the image. (May not work at the moment)
- Redraw all open maps to cover the same area and at the same scale as a
map (on the map's File menu).
- Redraw all open elevation maps using the same color scale (on the map's
- Option to used defined
- Open a shape file and display it in a blank vector map. On the
Disabled some options.
Last revision 8/6/2006