Tab on options form, brought up from the Options
choice on the program menu.
- Max active threads
- Digitizing options:
by default most files are removed from the Windows temp directory
when you shut down.
- Firewall allows internal web browser: the options for
best in a browser window directly controlled by
MICRODEM. This requires that MICRODEM be allowed
to use a port, which some security settings will
not allow. If you administrator has locked you
down, you must uncheck this box and use the
regular browser, in which case MICRODEM cannot
control it as tightly.
- Debug log operational: you can turn off the
log. This should only be necessary if you have a debug
version of the program and it is tracking operations inside tight
program loops and slowing things noticeably.
- Save transparent GIF
- JPEG Quality,
0-100: low numbers are low quality and small file size.
- Update delay: if you update MICRODEM over the web, you need a
delay which you can increase if there are problems.
- When MICRODEM calls another program, showing its WinExec window
can help you see the progress and possible error messsage.
- Disable right mouse click.
- Use online help (instead of the CHM