Problem finding options
If you cannot find buttons or menu choices that you need:
- If the menus or toolbars are missing, or incomplete, double click on the
status bar at the bottom of the screen. Try these steps in order.
- Program tab of options
form lets you select a number of menu/toolbar subsets, with simpler
menus. Change the Program version to something different, and then
back to the version you want.
- Pick one of the default configurations to restore from the lower right
corner of the options form. The MICRODEM option should have the
most options enabled.
- Go to the Menu settings button on the
tab of the options form and insure options for buttons and menus
- If you have problems, pick the "Regular" version.
You can also start the program with an -EXPERT command line parameter.
- Delete the program's MICRODEM.INI file.
Last revised 10/2/2018