Profile Wavelength/Height Calculations
- Median: 2.53
- Mean: 2.56
- Std Dev: 0.94
- Median: 87.17
- Mean: 75.32
- Std Dev: 24.05
- Right click on topographic profile; insure
profile was correctly oriented to capture periodic structure
(perpendicular to crests and troughs). Adjust
- From Fabric at point
Topographic Grain menu. This calculates the
direction of the fabric, draws a profile at right angles, and computes
wavelength and height.
Option on LOS Right click:
- Draw a profile, perpendicular to the dune crests.
- Pick option after LOS Right click
- For each point identified as a peak on the profile, the
algorithm will find all points in both directions on the same
- Spacing of points along the crest is
currently hard-wired into the program at 500 m.
- The data will be in a series of CSV files in the temp
directory, which will be collected into a single database..
Parameters to set
Last revision 7/8/2013