Identify directory. This will write a
recognition file in the directory, so MICRODEM can identify the data and act
- South polar stereographic
- UK-OS grid
- XYZ shapefiles/LAS
- Full world imagery: create a
world file for images of the entire earth.
The upper left corner must be -180, 90 (North Pole, IDL), and the image must
have a width twice its height. This is appropriate for images like Blue
Marble or Night Lights.
For MICRODEM to recognize NLCD, you must do one of the following.
- Insure that the words NLCD and the year (1991, 2001, 2006, or 2011) appear in
the file name or the path.
- Index the NLCD in the map library, in c:\mapdata\indexed_data\LANDCOVER\NLCD-1990
which allows automatic loading for the NLCD covering a
region of interest.
- Put a file named "NLCD-1990" or "NLCD-2001" in the
directory with the TIFF files using the File,
Identify Directory menu choice.
Do not put NLCD canopy or impervious cover files in the same directories as the NLCD land cover.
Last revision 5/9/2016