Save Satellite Image
Option on File
menu when map has associated satellite image.
- Geotiff from MrSid: when you open a MrSid image, the
LizardTech routines extract a Geotiff which is in the
temporary directory and will be deleted the next time the
program opens, This option saves it to a location will
not be deleted.
- All bands as Geotiff at current resolution. Most
imagery currently already comes with each band in its own
- GDAL resample/thin, uses GDALwarp
- GDAL translate, subset this scene to current map area--intended for a
Geotiff with multiple bands in a single file, using
- GDAL warp, subset this scene to current map area--copies all
bands, and the metadata, using GDALwarp, into a new
- GDAL subsets all TIFFs in directory, putting in a new
subdirectory. Primarily intended for Hyperion.
Last revision 12/18/2020