Supervised classification menu options on the Stats button of the
display window for the training
- Point reflectance spectra, pick classes. Select one or
more classes, and each will have its own graph, with each training
set point as a single line.
||Point reflectance spectra, single class.
- Create Average/Standard deviation/ranges
- Creates database for each classification
category, by band. These will be in a 'class_stats"
- Plot them all with STATS, 2d Graphs,
2d graphs (all open databases)
- Create grid, distance to class centroids: Select one or more
classes, and a grid will be created for each. It will show
the distance, using the power you have selected, to the class
- Create grid, number of bands within class box. Pick a
- Compare classifications.
- Insert the second classification with EDIT,
DEM, Insert nearest elevation from DEM.
This will go into a Z field, which you can
- Pick the two classifications, and you will
get a table showing how they compare.
- Grid maps:
- Pick single class
- Pick grids to use. While you will
see the image bands as selection options, this is intended for grids
created from a matching DSM, such as slope or
- Grid statistics. Pick a
grid, and set statistics for each class.
- Grid cumulative distributions
||Grid Cumulative distributions. Normal
distribution, which emphasizes the tails.
- Open all class files
- Wavelength/means, all class: by class on a
- Wavelength/Std dev, all class: by class on a
- Class/band discrimination
- Candidates to remove: this are not as promising as initially
thought, and are likely to be removed;
- Point reflectance spectra, raw
- Point reflectance spectra, normalized
Last revision 6/11/2013