Options Form (Options Menu
Window allows you to access options that customize
program operation. Tabs group the
Select with Options choice on the program menu,
the button on the splash screen, or by clicking on the status bar at the bottom
of the screen..
||Tabs bring up the following pages:
|Buttons on the bottom:
- OK: accept defaults, save to disk in default
- INI file options
- Save copy: save INI file selections to disk, specify location.
You could share this with another user, or save to have multiple
configurations. This is probably easier to find than the
Windows selected location.
- Import copy: open saved INI defaults file.
- Help: display this topic
- Restore defaults: restore the standard defaults which
provide the "best" results for general operations.
- Recreate INI file: deletes the INI file completely, and then
restores it. This is a more complete version of restore
defaults. If you are running multiple versions of the program
(compiled at different times, and not just multiple menu
flavors), this will delete any settings for other versions of
the program, and any settings that are no longer used or have been
Settings are stored in an INI file.
Last revised 7/30/2020