- Open submenu
- Print: send the contents of the current window to
- Edit image: this provides a way to print
the contents of the active window. It calls the program associated with BMP files (the
standard Windows Bit Mapped Picture), which is normally
Paintbrush. From within this program you can annotate the
image and then print it. Print and Print setup should be
options under the File Menu of Paintbrush. If this option
does not work, you need to associate an executable file
with the BMP file extension.
- Copy to clipboard: setting on the
options form determines if
this has marginalia automatically added.
- Save image--dumb
picture, useful only for documents or presentations.
- Save map as image--dumb
picture, roundoff errors, but can be reopened in GIS program
- Save DEM, with a variety of formats
possible, and option to reinterpolate.
- Save satellite image
- Create DEM to match map: create a blank UTM or lat/long grid to
match the map extent.
- Save range circles: this will save the range circles as a shape
file, for display in other software or export to Google Earth.
- Save project: createDB that will
include all the DEMs and imagery open. This can be restored by
selecting the next menu choice, or automatically when the program starts if
you select the option on the
of the options form. Individual views
of the data sets will not be restored.
- Load feature grid
- Load building grid
- Load vegetation grid
- Load vegetation layers
- Load weapons fan
- Load LOS/topo profile
- Replay flight route
- Match other maps:
- This coverage area: all other maps will have the same size
and area as this one. If you mix types of map (for example, UTM
and lat/long, "same" will be approximate.
- Same elevation colors; other elevation maps will have the
same color scale.
- Outline coverage area: show the coverage area of this map on
the other maps. This can help provide a location map for a
- Outline other maps: show the coverage area of the
other maps on this map
- Import: options that require a map to do the import
- View EXIF images
- Close: close the active window to reduce screen