Open with Imagery bands/colors button on
the map tool bar, or by right clicking on the image and selecting
Pick band/colors from the pop up menu.
Select the band or bands to display. The preview displays what the image will
Contrast: from the second tab
- The radio buttons on the right determine whether the
image will be display in color or a single band grayscale
(there must be three bands for a color image).
- Pick the band or bands to display with the list boxes on the left.
- The buttons on the side will give you the true color and false color
- Examples of color combinations.
- Quick redraw does the full image redraw as soon as you
change a selection. Uncheck if the redraw is too slow, and just judge the
band selection with the preview window.
- Ignore 0 for histograms: this is usually the missing data flag.
Last revision 12/15/2017