On file menu at the start of the
program and from map windows.
- Load image: simple
- Stereo images
- Text editor:
- Show first lines text file: if you have a huge text file which not not open in Notepad, WordPad, or Word,
this lets you look at the first 100 lines.
- Movie replay
- Unicode symbols
- Web page thumbnails
- Edit Zipatone
- EXIF--photos with geography tags
- Identify directory: marks a
directory with a particular type of data which the program cannot
otherwise automatically recognize
- Spectral library
- List of matching files: get a list of the files matching a pattern in the
- Copy files: copy all files, in a directory or its subdirectories, which contain a specified string in the file
name, into another directory. If the file already exists in the
destination directory, it is
- Convert DBFs
- Open TCP interface
- Update help file
- Backup program EXE: copies the EXE to the
c:\microdem\backup directory, with
the version (date) included in the file name.
- Restore previous program EXE: if you have been backing up the MD exe,
you can restore one of the older versions for the data in the backups file
- Close program and update: download new versions of the program.
If you set the option on the Web tab of
the options form, you can do an
automatic backup of the EXE before the update.
Last revision 6/29/2018