Vector Map Options Tab
Tab on the options form,
brought up from the Options menu selection.
- Vector Map size: default size of vector maps. Must
have a ratio of 4/3, and the height will be computed from
the width you enter.
- Pixel size to hide outline: when the
screen pixel size is less than this value (in meters) the
coarse outlines will not be drawn. This removes the
coarse lines with very visible vector segments.
- CGM symbol size: size in pixels for CGM symbols.
- Shift Mercator to UTM. This must be picked before you open a map.
- Auto shift Mercator to UTM: world maps start in the
Mercator projection. If this is checked, it will shift to a UTM
projection based on two criteria.
- Long size to shift: the map must be less than this size to
shift to UTM
- Must be in single zone: if this is checked, the map will
shift to UTM only if it is entirely in a single UTM zone.
Outlines. When the map pixel size is smaller that the specified
value, the outlines will not be displayed.
- US outlines
- TIGER Options--access by right clicking on a map with TIGER data
- Gazetteer options
- PLSS options
- Default projection:
Last revision 10/5/2015