Web Tab, Options Form
Tab on options form,
brought up from Options program menu selection.
- Enable grid network computing
- Grid server URL and port
- Clear KML directory on closing program
- KML options
- Options for program update
- Skip check for program updates. Select this only
if you have no web connection, and are willing to live with
failures when the program cannot update a required support
file. You should not run into problems if you do not
update the program.
- Backup EXE before web update: copies the EXE to the
c:\microdem\backup directory, with
the version (date) included in the file name. If you do not like an
update, or it has problems, you can run the old version.
- Record WMS requests in debug log: allows you see and potentially
debug the requests sent to the WMS server.
Last revision 6/30/2018