Option on Stats button on
table form. This may start to have severe problems loading data sets
with more than about 50,000 points. We have not tested enough to know what
this limit is.
- Pick X,Y, and Z fields.
- Reverse Z values, for instance if you have depths as positive
- String field to color (can also be integer): use only if there
are a limited number of discrete values in the field.
- Numeric field to color:
- Field for size: if you want the symbols to be of different
sizes. The default is 0.025, and you should pick values close
- Color: applies only if you are not using a DB field for the
- Thin Factor: decimate the data, since the OpenGL view has a
limit on the number of points.
Last revision 2/16/2016