1. What is the purpose of a methodology section?
2. What is name that the author gives to the methodology section in your chosen paper?
3. What is primary problem that the paper addresses?
4. What process(es) do the authors use to solve the problem? (e.g., collection and analysis of data, statistical analysis, modeling, etc.)
5. Would you describe the methods used in this paper to be highly mathematical?
6. Was there anything innovative in the methodolgy?
7. Did the author(s) explain the methods used effectively?
8. How effective do you consider the methods used in this study?
Parts of a paper table of contents.