SO461, Spring 2006
You are to prepare a presentation on the geology of a
region. If you want to work with a partner, you will will double all the
requirements below, or prepare two separate presentations.
- 10 minutes long, PowerPoint
- Have three journal references. When you read the
journal papers, be smart. The most relevant, and generally easiest
sections of the paper to read, will be the abstract, introduction, background,
and discussion and conclusions.
- Your last slide will be a correctly formatted reference
- You will have appropriate references, in the correct
scientific style, in the text of your slides, sufficient to indicate which
sources were used on that slide
- You will have sources indicated for any images in the talk.