Renovate King Hall
Renovate King Hall to provide a more traditional wardroom
atmosphere and serve as the premiere dining facility in the US Navy.
- Renovate King Hall to bring structural and aesthetic features
to a level commensurate with the highest Naval standards
- Renovation will include 70K ft sq dining facility
- Alumni committee will recommend design features that showcase the USNA with
the history and tradtitions of Navy wardroom dining
- Provide a wardroom that will properly display the standards of the
- Improve the morale and quality of life of midshipmen
- Improve USNA's ability to attract top midshipmen candidates
- Serve as a showcase for visitors and distinguished guests from
around the world.
Executive Sponsor: Commandant