ISSAC 2004 Tutorial: Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition
At ISSAC 2004 in Santander, Spain, I gave a tutorial entitled
Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition.
I'm posting everything I can think of from it:
- outline.pdf is the one page
outline of the presentation.
handout.pdf is the handout that is
kind of companion to the talk, it contains some definitions
and a discussion of the literature.
The slides are broken up into five files:
- slides1F.pdf - Introduction
- slides2F.pdf - An intuituve
overview of CAD and its uses.
- slides3F.pdf - A more formal
look at CADs and how they are constructed.
- slides4F.pdf - An overview of
CAD optimizations and how to use CAD effectively.
- slides5F.pdf - Case studies.
Prof. Christopher W Brown
Last modified: Mon Apr 23 14:21:24 EDT 2007