Option on Stats button
- Pick X,Y, and Z fields.
- Reverse Z values, for instance if you have depths as positive
- String field to color (can also be integer): use only if there
are a limited number of discrete values in the field.
- Numeric field to color:
- Field for size: if you want the symbols to be of different
sizes. The default is 0.025, and you should pick values close
- Color: applies only if you are not using a DB field for the
- Thin Factor: decimate the data, since the OpenGL view has a
limit on the number of points.
Last revision 11/2/2017