USNA Public Affairs Office
As a national institution, the Naval Academy recognizes the public's interest in how we develop midshipmen morally, mentally and physically into officers privileged to lead Sailors and Marines. An important element of fulfilling our mission is effectively communicating with the Brigade, Faculty and Staff, the American public and other interested audiences.
In this regard, the Naval Academy Public Affairs team manages comprehensive programs in the areas of media relations, community relations, internal information, publications, and photographic services.
USNA News Sources
- USNA News Center
- Trident Blog Daily posts from the official command blog for the U.S. Naval Academy
- Wavetops News collected by the U.S. Naval Academy Alumni Association
- Navy News Stand Academy information from the Navy News Stand - the U.S. Navy's source for news
- Final Finding of No Significant Impact for the Center for Cyber Security Studies
- Final Environmental Assessment for the Center for Cyber Security Studies