Regular Gate Hours
Gate 1 is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday for pedestrian traffic. Gate 3 is open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday for pedestrian traffic. All visitors 18 and older are required to show a valid photo identification to enter the grounds. Cars with handicapped tags or dashboard cards may enter Gate 1 and 8 during normal visiting hours. For additional security and shuttle bus information, call (410) 293-5762 or 4019 or visit https://www.usna.edu/SecuInfoPers/.
Vehicles without Department of Defense or USNA credentialed driver or passenger are not permitted to drive onto the academy grounds. Visitors are encouraged to park at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium (price to park is $5) and ride the circulator bus to the academy or walk on through Gate 1 on King George Street.
USNA Visitor Center:
410-293-TOUR (410-293-8687) or go.navyonline.com
- March-December: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- January-February: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Easter before noon.
Guided Walking Tours:
- December-February: Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.; Sun.,12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- March-June and September-November: Mon.-Fri., 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.; Sat., 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.; Sun., noon - 3 p.m.
- July-August: Mon.-Sat., 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.; Sun., noon - 3 p.m.
Guided walking tour fees:
- $11.50 - adults
- $10.50 - seniors (62+)
- $9.50 - students (1st-12th grade)
- Pre-school free
- $9.50 -military rate
- $37 -family rate
Naval Academy Museum & Ship Model Gallery:
- Open Mon.-Sat. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sun. 11 a.m. -5 p.m. For more information visit http://www.usna.edu/Museum/ or call 410-293-2108.
Chapel & Crypt of John Paul Jones:
- Open Mon. – Sat, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday: 1-4 p.m. Closed on Federal Holidays (Chapel may be closed to general visiting due to weddings, funerals and memorial services. For information call 410-293-1100.)
For additional information call 410-293-1100 or visit http://www.usna.edu/Chaplains/.
- Catholic: Sunday: 9 a.m. in the Main Chapel and 11:30 a.m. in St. Andrews Chapel (lower level of the Main Chapel); Monday– Friday: (except holidays) 12:50 p.m. in St. Andrews Chapel.
- Jewish: Friday: Sabbath Service at 6:45 p.m. in the Commodore Uriah P. Levy Center’s Esther and William Miller Jewish Chapel
- Protestant: Sunday: 8:15 a.m. Holy Communion Service in St. Andrew's Chapel (lower level of the Main Chapel) and 11 a.m. Protestant worship in Main Chapel.