I am posting all the information about each class on Blackboard. Here is the list of the courses I have been teaching so far.
- Sections 3043 and 4042 of SM122, Calculus II.
- Two sections of SM122, Calculus II
- One section os SM239, Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Two sections of SM219, Introduction to Statistics.
- SM223, Calculus III with Optimization, MTWF 1330-1420 (5th period) and 1430-1320 (6th period).
- SM285A, Mathematics for Economists, MWF 1055-1145 (4th period).
- SM212P, Introduction to Differential Equations
- SM286, Introduction to Discrete Mathematics
- SM221P, Calculus III with Vector Fields, MWTF 1330-1420 (5th period) and 1430-1320 (6th period).
- SM239, Applied Statistics I, MWF 9:55-10:45 (3rd period) and 10:55-11:45 (4th period).
- SM219, Introductory Statistics, MWF 755-845 (1st period).
- SM221P, Calculus III with Vector Fields, MTWF 1155-1245 (4th period).