Comptroller’s Travel Office
- USNA Travel Instruction 4651.2H (October 30, 2020)
- USNA Government Travel Charge Card Travel Instruction 4650.1A (November 5, 2020)
- Navy DTS Business Rules
- DTMO Policy & Regulations (JTR, DODI 5154.31, DTS Regs, Government Travel Charge Card Regs)
- DTS Login
- TRAX Free Online Training/Create a TAC Helpdesk Ticket
Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Defense Travel System (DTS) - Self Register in DTS ( Page 3)
- If you are transferring from another Command contact your Department ODTA and provide your SSN. Marvin Smith, ODTA Academic Dean (AcDean) x33545, Shannon Coleman ODTA Admissions (AMISS) x31855 and Chinsuk Chun, ODTA Commandant (CMDT includes MIDN) x38020 to receive and update your DTS profile. All other USNA Departments call the travel help desk at x31642.
Government Travel Charge Card (GOVCC - IBA)
- Apply for new Government Travel Charge Card (IBA) OR Transfer your Government Travel Charge Card to USNA - FOREIGN NATIONALS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE OR POSSESS AN IBA, EXCEPT THOSE SERVING IN THE U.S. UNIFORMED FORCES.
- GTCC Statement of Understanding (SOU)
- NEW Mobile Wallet
- IBA Snapshot (Vouchers and Payments)
- All Active Duty Military departing USNA on PCS orders must apply for a GTCC
- MIDN Graduates Contact your Company Officer (CO) - PCS Travel Only
PCS TRAVEL ASSISTANCE FOR USNA
Officer Personnel Officer contact 410-293-1552.
Enlisted Personnel Officer contact 410-293-2384 or 410-293-2385.
Household Goods POC 410-293-2286
Specialized USNA Midshipmen (MIDN) Travel Programs Points of Contact (POC)
Academic Dean (AcDean) Travel POCs:Summer Internship Program - Professor Shade email@example.com, 410-293-2509International Programs Office - Angela Yu firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-293-2993AD Budget Officer - Deirdre Bills email@example.com, 410-293-2500AD Budget Office Lead - Stephanie Carter firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-293-3542DTS AcDean ODTA - LS1 Marvin Smith email@example.com, 410-293-3545DTS AcDean ODTA - Vacant********Effective June 5, 2023 Comptroller Travel Office Liaison - Marcus Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-293-1642********
Admissions (AMISS) Travel POCs:Accessions (Plebes) - Melody Hwang email@example.com, 410-293-1820AMISS Budget Officer -Tyrone Haskins firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-293-1884DTS AMISS ODTA - Shannon Coleman email@example.com, 410-293-1855DTS AMISS ODTA - Vacant********Effective June 5, 2023 Comptroller Travel Office Liaison - Jennifer Radivo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-293-1642********
Commandant of Midshipmen (CMDT) Travel POCs:Located in Bancroft HallSummer Training Program Officer - CAPT Greta Densham, email@example.com; 410-293-1907Deputy Training Officer - Major Victoria Crabbe firstname.lastname@example.org; 410-293-1901DTS CMDT ODTA Chinsuk Chun email@example.com, 410-293-8020DTS CMDT ODTA - Vacant (Summer Training)CMDT CBA Specialist (MIDN included) - Christine Byrne firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-293-8022Summer Training Travel Office - email@example.com 410-293-8020, 8021, 8023,, 8024, 8025CMDT Budget Officer - Mack Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-293-7016DTS CMDT ODTA - Vacant (Budget Office)********Effective June 5, 2023 Comptroller Travel Office Liaison - Ashley Newman, email@example.com, 410-293-1642********
***All travelers must have official travel orders approved prior to departure.***
AFTER NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS or FOR EMERGENCY travel within 24 hours please contact the CWTSATO/TMC at 1-800-235-9184. Outside normal business hours, these calls will be answered by the TMCs emergency after hours support center. 1-210-877-3255 (from OCONUS call collect)